Investment & Trust Services
|Seven Seventeen Investment & Trust Services* is a total financial counseling service designed to address your current financial concerns as well as your long range financial objectives. Visit the Seven Seventeen Investment & Trust Services website to access a variety of financial services. |
Call 330-372-8100, 330-726-0344, 330-677-0001, 330-492-1106 or 800-775-7741 to schedule a consultation with a Seven Seventeen Investment & Trust Services representative.
- Seven Seventeen Investment & Trust Services representatives can help with tax planning, estate planning, protection analysis, education planning, retirement planning and investment planning & analysis.
- Representatives are located at our Larchmont Office and are available to discuss your financial needs or schedule a consultation.
- The Seven Seventeen Investment & Trust Services website is available when you can't get to our Larchmont Office. Use it to:
- Open a MEMBERS Brokerage Account and trade securities online.
- Access a variety of financial calculators.
- Research financial information in the Financial Library.
- Learn about and purchase financial products such as life insurance, annuities and mutual funds.
- Visit the MEMBERS BrokerNet section and access 60 days of past account information for any CUNA Brokerage account, get stock quotes, or create a “model portfolio” of certain mutual funds or individual equities.
- Make partial stock purchases at the MEMBERS Brokerage Center with MEMBERS Foliofn.
*Seven Seventeen Investment & Trust Services is a service of CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc., 5910 Mineral Point Road, Madison, WI 53705, Member FINRA/SIPC. CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. is a registered broker/dealer in all fifty states of the United States of America. Seven Seventeen Investment & Trust Services Representatives are also licensed insurance representatives. The products offered through the Seven Seventeen Investment & Trust Services Program: (1) are not federally insured; (2) are not obligations of the credit union; (3) are not guaranteed by the credit union or any affiliated entity; and (4) involve investment risks, including the possible loss of principal.