Business Cash Management
|Cash Management Overview:1|
Cash Management Benefits:
- ACH Origination
- ACH Payments: Debit customer payments from any financial institution
- ACH Payroll: Electronically transfer payroll to any financial institution
- Tax Payments: Electronically transfer your business tax payments directly to the EFTPS Poral
- Wire Transfers
- Domestic Wires
- International Wires
- Enhanced Account Access
- Access to multiple company accounts within one login
- Ability to assign various levels of viewing and transactional authority
- Layered security, with distinct logins per user
- Balance Reporting
- Detailed Transaction Reporting
- Balance Alerts
- On-screen Check Images
- Account-to-Account Transfers
- Online Services (research requests & secure e-mail)
- Stop Payment Requests
- Account Nickname Capability
- Loan details and history viewable within each company
1Based on Credit Union approval.
- Using web-based technology for ACH and Wires saves time.
- Improves cash flow by controlling when funds are “pulled” (rent, membership dues) from customer accounts and/or “pushed” to employee accounts (direct deposit).
- Flexibility and Control for Users - Ability to assign various levels of viewing and transactional authority, along with a distinct login per user so that employees, board members, and bookkeepers may view and/or transact on your accounts, depending on the access you choose to grant.
- Easy Login - One login to view all deposit and loan accounts.
- No security worries - Transactions are secure.
- Strategically priced so that you pay only for the services that you are using, rather than paying high fees for services that do not meet your needs.
- Appeals to small and mid-sized businesses with complex or relatively simple needs.
- Creates easy efficiencies:
- Direct Deposit: Convert your manual payroll or upload a NACHA file from your existing payroll software to Cash Management.
- Customer Payments: Improves cash flow by allowing you to electronically transfer customer payments from their financial institution.