|Free Business Checking|
Enjoy unlimited electronic transactions!1
Receive up to $300 in Savings
Small Business Friendly Services:
- Unlimited electronic transactions (Debit Card, Electronic Payments & Transfers, ACH, EFT) and 200 free cash or check-related transactions each month1
- No monthly or “fall below” account fees
- No minimum balance
eStatements & eChecks
Deposits are insured up to $250,000 per business.
- At the beginning of each month, we’ll send you an email letting you know your account statement is ready.
- Review your statement and cleared checks on–screen, print them or save them on your PC.
- Access a rolling 12 months of statements.
- Passwords and 128-bit encryption security ensure that your private information stays private.
Sign Up Today!
1-The following items are excluded from the transaction count of Free Business Checking: ACH (Automated Clearing House), Debit Card/POS (Point of Sale), EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer), and ACH items paid through Bill Pay. Cash and check transactions are free for the first 200 transactions and then $.25 per item thereafter. A transaction may include, but is not limited to, a check, cash, an ATM Deposit, and a check paid through Bill Pay. Business must meet credit union membership criteria of opening a Business Savings Account and maintaining at least a $5 minimum balance.
- Our Business Specialist can come to you! To set up an appointment, call 330-372-8156 or 800-775-7741 ext. 8156 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stop by any of our ten branches to open your account.
2-Subject to approval. Ask for full details and disclosures.
3-CALL24 and NetWorth24 activation may be limited or not permitted if accounts have certain restrictions.
4-Bill Pay is free when certain criteria are met. See our Service Charge Schedule. NOTE: You must have an active email address and Seven Seventeen must be informed of any changes in your email address.
5-Unless your business is a Sole Proprietorship or an LLC, overdraft sources are limited to accounts set up on the business account, such as your business savings, business money market, and/or a line of credit. Other restrictions may apply. There is a fee for each Overdraft Protection transfer. See our Service Charge Schedule.
6-Certain qualifications and restrictions apply. Ask for details. There is a fee for each paid overdraft (non-sufficient funds) occurrence. See our Service Charge Schedule.
7-There is a monthly fee associated with Quicken Direct Connect and QuickBooks Web Connect Online Access. See our Service Charge Schedule