Business Checking: Affordable options that are a perfect fit for a small business. Check out our business checking brochure for details!
- Free Business Checking - Great for small businesses with low-to-moderate monthly transactions seeking a free or low cost checking account.
- Small Business Checking - Our most affordable option for businesses with moderate monthly transactions who want access to dividends on deposits.
- High-Yield Business Checking - One easy checking account with generous returns for higher deposit balances. No complicated monitoring of a sweep account and on additional “zero balance accounts” that generate activity and excess fees.
All of our business checking accounts come with the following FREE services for your small business:
Other services available with our business checking accounts include:
eStatements & eChecks
Deposits are insured up to $250,000 per business.
- At the beginning of each month, we’ll send you an email letting you know your statement is ready.
- Review your statement and cleared checks on–screen, print them or save them on your PC.
- Access a rolling 12 months of statements.
- Passwords and 128-bit encryption security ensure that your private information stays private.
Sign Up Today!
*Business must meet credit union membership criteria of opening a Business Savings Account and maintaining at least a $5 minimum balance.
- We can come to you! To set up an appointment, call 330-372-8156 or 800-775-7741 ext. 8156 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stop by any of our ten branches to open your account.
1-Subject to approval. Ask for full details and disclosures.
2-CALL24 and NetWorth24 activation may be limited or not permitted if accounts have certain restrictions.
3-Bill Pay is free when certain criteria are met. See our Service Charge Schedule. NOTE: You must have an active email address and Seven Seventeen must be informed of any changes in your email address.
4-Overdraft sources are limited to accounts set up on the business account, such as your business savings, business money market, and/or a line of credit. Other restrictions may apply. There is a fee for each Overdraft Protection transfer. See our Service Charge Schedule.
6-Certain qualifications and restrictions apply. Ask for details. There is a fee for each paid overdraft (non-sufficient funds) occurrence. See our Service Charge Schedule.
7-There is a monthly fee associated with Quicken® Direct Connect and QuickBooks Web Connect Online Access. See our Service Charge Schedule.