Business Money Market & Savings
|Business Money Market|
Business Savings Account
- Minimum $2,000 opening deposit.
- Minimum $2,000 balance must be maintained to avoid a fee.
- Dividends are calculated by the daily balance method, compounded and paid monthly.
- The dividend rate is based on the daily balance in your account.
- See rate sheet for details
Opening a Seven Seventeen Business Savings is the first step in gaining access to a variety of services specially tailored to meet the needs of the small business.
- $5 deposit required to open account.
- Minimum $5 balance.
- Minimum balance of $50 to earn dividends.
Plus, Seven Seventeen offers other savings products for your business: