The rate you earn on your certificate may vary based on your Rewards Level within the Simply Rewarding Member Rewards Program (not all members will qualify - ask for details). New deposits into a certificate may qualify you for a higher Rewards level and a higher rate. All terms are available in Traditional and Roth IRAs.
Member Rates at the Premium Rewards Level*Rates effective January 10, 2018
Rates for Members not in Simply Rewarding program*Rates effective January 10, 2018
Minimum Deposit & Balance to Obtain APY
*1. Rate Information. Rates are accurate and effective as of the date above and subject to change at any time. The ANNUAL PERCENTAGE YIELD (APY) is a percentage rate that reflects the total amount of dividends to be paid on an account based on the Dividend Rate and frequency of compounding for an annual period. The Dividend Rate and ANNUAL PERCENTAGE YIELD for Term Share Certificates is fixed and will be in effect for the term of the account. The ANNUAL PERCENTAGE YIELD is based on an assumption that dividends will remain in the account unitl maturity. A withdrawal will reduce earnings.
2. Compounding and Crediting. Dividends for all certificates will be compounded and credited quarterly. The dividend period for each Certificate is set above. The dividend period begins on the first calendar day of the dividend period and ends on the last calendar day of the dividend period. If you close your Certificate account before accrued dividends are credited, accured dividends will not be paid.
3. Balance Computation Method. Dividends are calculated by the Daily Balance Method, which applies a daily periodic rate to the balance in your account each day.
4. Accrual and Dividends. Dividends will begin to accrue on both cash and noncash (e.g., checks) on the business day you deposited such items to your account.
6. Transaction Limitations. After the Certificate account is opened, you may not make deposits into the account until the maturity date. After dividends have been credited to your account at the indicated frequency, you may withdraw dividends in any amount.
7. Maturity Date. Your account will mature at the end of the term.
8. Early Withdrawal Penalty. A penalty will or may be imposed for early withdrawal.
9. Renewal Policies. Your Certificate account will automatically renew at maturity. You will have a grace period of 10 calendar days after the maturity date to withdraw funds in the account without being charged an early withdrawal penalty. Dividends credited to your account and not withdrawn prior to renewal are added to the principal and may not be withdrawn without incurring an early withdrawal penalty.
10. Nature of Dividends. Dividends are paid from current income and available earnings after required transfers to reserves at the end of a dividend period. The Dividend Rates and Annual Percentage Yields are rates and yields that the Credit Union has offered within the most recent seven (7) calendar days. They are accurate as of the date specified above. You may call any Seven Seventeen office to obtain current rates and yields.
11. Share Insurance. Member accounts in Seven Seventeen Credit Union are FEDERALLY insured up to $250,000.