*The Dividend Rates and Annual Percentage Yields (APY) are variable and may change at any time without prior notice.
**On account balances of $25,000.01 and greater, the account pays the same rate that is earned if monthly requirements are not met. Monthly requirements for the WOW Checking account are: Member must make 15 VISA Debit Card Point-of-Sale transactions from the WOW Checking account, receive eStatements, perform at least one online financial transaction from the WOW Checking! account with NetWorth24 Online Banking and Bill Pay, have a valid email address on file at Seven Seventeen, and have a direct deposit of $200 or more into the WOW Checking account each month.
1. Rates. Rates are accurate as of the date above and subject to change at any time. The ANNUAL PERCENTAGE YIELD (APY) is a percentage rate that reflects the total amount of dividends to be paid on an account based on the Dividend Rate and frequency of compounding for an annual period.
2. Compounding and Crediting. Dividends for Classic Checking and Benefits Plus Checking will be compounded and credited quarterly. Dividends for WOW Checking will be compounded and credited monthly.
3. Balance Computation Method. Dividends are calculated by the Daily Balance Method, which applies a daily periodic rate to the balance in your account each day. Dividends will begin to accrue on both cash and noncash deposits (e.g., checks) on the business day you deposit such items to your account.
4. Fees could reduce earnings. Contact Seven Seventeen for more information about current rates, term, and fees. Return to top
1. Fees and Charges. See Business Service Charge schedule for a list of fees and charges that may be assessed against your account. Fees not available in this account may be deducted from other accounts you have in this Business name.
2. Bylaw Requirements. The Credit Union reserves the right, at any time, to require members to give, in writing, not more than 60 days notice of intention to withdraw the whole or any part of the amounts so paid in by them. No member may withdraw deposits that are pledged or required as security on loans without the written approval of a loan officer, except to the extent that such deposits exceed the member's total primary and contingent liability to the Credit Union. No member may withdraw any deposits below the amount of his/her primary or contingent liability to the Credit Union if he/she is delinquent as a borrower, or if borrowers for whom he/she is co-maker, endorser, or guarantor are delinquent, without the written approval of a loan officer.
3. Other Terms and Conditions. Zero balance accounts may be closed and removed from the system, without notice, if there has been no activity for six (6) months.