|The Visa® Debit Card looks like a credit card, but works like a check. Use it wherever Visa® or PULSE® ATM cards are accepted.|
- Express yourself with a Mine by Design™Personalized Debit Card!* Debit Cards with a personal touch! Show off your kids, your pet or your favorite vacation memory every time you shop.
- Enjoy Debit Card Rewards for your everyday purchases – like groceries, gas, or normal incidentals.
- Purchase items in person without carrying cash, shop by phone or Internet. The money comes right out of your checking account -- it's the easy way to pay!
- Use it like a check to shop at more than 12 million stores and other locations all over the world, wherever Visa® is accepted.
- Ask for cash back when making purchases at stores that accept PULSE ATM cards.
- Use Visa® Debit Cards while traveling and never again worry about trying to use an out-of-state check.
- Use Visa® Debit Cards at gas stations and restaurants -- places where checks may not be accepted.
- Access your accounts 24 hours a day using any Seven Seventeen owned ATM or PULSE, PLUS or MoneyPass®** ATMs.
- Because it's a check card and an ATM card all in one, you only have to remember one PIN.
- Register your Visa Debit Card with Verified by Visa (for debit cards only) and protect your card online!
ATM-only card is available.
*When you order a Seven Seventeen debit card through the Mine by Design™ website a charge of $10.00 will be deducted from the primary checking account that is linked to your debit card; the fee is assessed on the first business day of the following month. Note: the fee is charged if you use an image from our library or your own personal image. Please refer to the Mine by Design™website for restrictions regarding the use of personal images. Seven Seventeen Personalized Debit Cards can only be created through the Mine by Design™ website.
**The MoneyPass® Network is surcharge free, but a reduced service fee of $1.00 will be charged and appear on your Seven Seventeen account statement, not on the ATM receipt. Save money with MoneyPass® by avoiding other financial institution’s surcharges, which may be $2.00 or more. Some MoneyPass® locations may not accept deposits at their ATMs from customers of other financial institutions, depending on the financial institution owning the ATM.