|Seven Seventeen's mortgage specialists can provide you with mortgage plans that are both competitive and flexible. Once you apply for a home loan, you can lock in your interest rate for 45 days – giving you ample time to close. |
- Types of Seven Seventeen Home Loans
- What is the Mortgage Loan Center?
- Mortgage Loan Rates
- Check out our Mortgage Loan Calculators!
- Apply now!
- Talk to a Mortgage Loan Consultant
- Look up Home Values
- Seven Seventeen Loans that are serviced by PHH
- About Seven Seventeen's Mortgage Loan Professionals
Conventional Fixed-Rate Mortgages
- Lower initial interest rates and up to 90% financing
- Interest rates rise no more than a set amount during the life of the loan
First Time Home Buyer Program
- Lock-in a fixed rate for the life of the loan
FHA (Federal Housing Administration) Loans
- Available for the purchase of owner-occupied residence
VA (Veteran’s Administration) Guaranteed Loans
- Provides government-backed mortgage insurance
- Available to purchase a single-family home or refinance an existing home mortgage.
- Offer competitive rates, smaller down payment options, and greater flexibility when calculating household income and payment ratios than traditional mortgages.
- To learn more about FHA Loans visit www.hud.gov/buying/loans.cfm.
- Allows qualifying military veterans and active duty personnel to purchase a home or retain their home in recognition of their service to the nation
- Offers low or no down payment, based on the value of the property being purchased, to finance the VA funding fee, and to avoid mortgage insurance premiums.
- Allows for prepayment without penalty.
- VA Loans can also be assumed by a purchaser when the home is sold.
- To see if you are eligible for a VA Loan, to request verification of your eligibility, or get answers to some of your questions, visit the Department of Veterans Affairs website at www.homeloans.va.gov/eligibility.htm.
Refinance Your Existing Mortgage
- Get up to 80% financing
- Get the money you need to build the house of your dreams
- Choose from fixed- and variable-rate programs
- Get up to 95% financing
Visit our Mortgage Loan Center
Are you thinking of purchasing a new home this year? Getting your loan is easy with our new Mortgage Center! You can use the Mortgage Center to:
Unsure about which loan is best for you? Talk to a Mortgage Loan Consultant today.
In the market for a new home or thinking of selling yours? Click here to look up the home’s value from the records of the county where the home is located.
Some Seven Seventeen member loans have been sold to PHH. PHH is a progressive company with a wide range of products for our members. If your Seven Seventeen loan is now serviced by PHH, getting information about your loan is easy. Visit this website: www.mortgagequestions.com or call 800-449-8767.
Information about your other Seven Seventeen loans can be obtained by calling us at 330-372-8100, 330-726-0344, 330-677-0001, 330-492-1106 or 800-775-7741.
For a list of Seven Seventeen mortgage professionals licensed through the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) click here.
To go to the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) and Registry Consumer Access site click here. This free service allows consumers to confirm that the mortgage company or professional with whom they wish to conduct business is licensed in their state.