At Seven Seventeen Credit Union, we believe your new mortgage loan is just as important as your new home. We want you to live comfortably with the rates and terms of your home loan for years to come.
You can count on our Mortgage Loan Consultants for plans that are competitive and flexible. They can help you choose the right home loan to meet your needs because they know choosing the right home loan is as important a step as finding your new home. And, once you apply for a mortgage loan, you may lock in your interest rate to give you time to close on your new home.
At Seven Seventeen, we’re looking forward to making your dream of home ownership a reality. See why Seven Seventeen Credit Union was voted "Best Loans" from 2009-2012 by Tribune Chronicle readers. Use the links below to learn more about our home loans.
- Types of Seven Seventeen Home Loans
- Talk to a Mortgage Loan Consultant
- Seven Seventeen’s Online Mortgage Loan Center
- Mortgage Loan Rates
- Mortgage Loan Calculators!
- Apply for a mortgage loan now!
- Look up Home Values
- About Seven Seventeen's Mortgage Loan Professionals
- Seven Seventeen Home Loans that are serviced by PHH
You can choose the home loan option that is best for you. A fixed-rate mortgage loan offers a “locked-in” rate for the life of the loan. Our competitive adjustable-rate mortgage loan can be an appropriate alternative for some members, ask for details.
Adjustable-Rate Mortgage Loans
Fixed-Rate Mortgage Loans
- Lower initial interest rates and up to 90% financing
- Interest rates rise no more than a set amount during the life of the home loan
- Lock-in a fixed rate for the life of your home loan
Home Loan Pre-Approval
FHA (Federal Housing Administration) Home Loans
Seven Seventeen can help you start the process of purchasing your new home by pre-approving you for a mortgage loan. Once you have been pre-approved for up to a specific amount you will be given a pre-approval letter that can be given to a Realtor. This letter can help lock in the purchase of your new home!
VA (Veteran’s Administration) Guaranteed Home Loans
- Provides government-backed mortgage insurance.
- Available to purchase a single-family home or refinance an existing home mortgage loan.
- Offer competitive rates, smaller down payment options, and greater flexibility when calculating household income and payment ratios than traditional home loans.
- To learn more about FHA Loans visit www.hud.gov/buying/loans.cfm.
First Time Home Buyer Program
- Allows qualifying military veterans and active duty personnel to purchase a home or retain their home in recognition of their service to the nation.
- Offers low or no down payment, based on the value of the property being purchased, to finance the VA funding fee, and to avoid mortgage insurance premiums.
- Allows for prepayment without penalty.
- VA Loans can also be assumed by a purchaser when the home is sold.
- To see if you are eligible for a VA Loan, to request verification of your eligibility, or get answers to some of your questions, visit the Department of Veterans Affairs website at www.homeloans.va.gov/eligibility.htm.
You can choose conventional financing, FHA, or VA Financing. Down payment assistance programs are available in certain areas.
Construction Home Loans
- Available for the purchase of owner-occupied residence
Building your dream home can be a reality with a Seven Seventeen construction home loan. Call one of our Mortgage Loan Consultants for details.
- Get up to 80% financing
- Get the money you need to build the house of your dreams
Refinance Your Existing Home Loan
Loan refinancing is a great way to save your money and/or pay off your debt faster. Refinance your existing home loan using a fixed-rate program and lock in a low interest rate. Refinance using a variable-rate/adjustable-rate program and enjoy a lower initial rate.
- Choose from fixed- and variable-rate programs
- Get up to 95% financing
Contact a Mortgage Loan Consultant today for current loan financing rates and learn how we can best serve you & your specific financial needs!
Visit our Mortgage Loan Center
Are you thinking of purchasing a new home this year? Getting your loan is easy with our new Mortgage Loan Center! You can use the Mortgage Loan Center to:
Unsure about which loan is best for you? Talk to a Mortgage Loan Consultant today.
Look up Home Values
In the market for a new home or thinking of selling yours? Click here to look up the home’s value from the records of the county where the home is located.
Here's a list of Seven Seventeen mortgage professionals licensed through the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS).
The free Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) and Registry Consumer Access site allows consumers to confirm that the mortgage company or professional with whom they wish to conduct business is licensed in their state.
Seven Seventeen Home Loans that are serviced by PHH
Some Seven Seventeen member loans have been sold to PHH. PHH is a progressive company with a wide range of products for our members. If your Seven Seventeen home loan is now serviced by PHH, getting information about your loan is easy. Visit this website: www.mortgagequestions.com or call 800-449-8767.
Information about your other Seven Seventeen loans can be obtained by calling us at 330-372-8100, 330-726-0344, 330-677-0001, 330-492-1106 or 800-775-7741.