For Account Insurance, please click here.
Seven Seventeen’s loan insurance is an affordable, convenient benefit that can give you peace-of-mind.
MEMBERS® Auto & Homeowners Insurance Program
- GAP insurance is available for any member with a Seven Seventeen loan not exceeding 84 months on new and used vehicles, private passenger vehicles, vans and light duty trucks. GAP insurance pays the difference between the loan balance and the actual cash value of the vehicle in the event the vehicle is damages beyond repair (totaled) or stolen. GAP insurance premiums are usually only pennies per $1,000 of your loan and can be added to your vehicle payment.
- Protect your family with Credit Life insurance. Credit Life insurance will pay-off your loan or reduce the amount owed on the loan in the event of your death. If the payment is more than the debt, the difference is paid to your beneficiary.
- Credit Disability insurance will reduce or pay off a loan if you are totally disabled by a covered sickness or accident. If payments are more than the debt, the difference is paid to your beneficiary.
You trust Seven Seventeen Credit Union to provide you and your family with quality products and services to meet your financial needs. We’ve joined with a dedicated team of insurance professionals to bring you the MEMBERS® Auto & Homeowners Insurance Program.
- The MEMBERS Auto & Homeowners Insurance Program is the property and casualty coverage solution preferred by credit unions and their members.
- Access convenient e-service, pay your bill or make changes to your policy, even report a claim.
- Receive fast, easy access to claims service 24 hours a day.
- Obtain a free, no-obligation quote.
Click here to start saving!
The MEMBERS Auto & Homeowners Insurance Program is made available by CUNA Mutual Insurance Agency, Inc. and underwritten by leading insurance companies. To the extent permitted by law, applicants are individually underwritten; not all applicants may qualify. Discounts are not available in all states and discounts vary by state. A consumer report from a consumer reporting agency and/or motor vehicle report will be obtained on all drivers listed on your policy where state regulations allow. The insurance offered is not a deposit and is not federally insured or guaranteed by your credit union.
Insurance through MAI (Mid-Atlantic Insurance), formerly known as Hartford Insurance, is a $2,000 accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) insurance benefit provided by Seven Seventeen at not cost to you. Additional coverage is also available for you to purchase.