Now, you can enjoy many of the features of Seven Seventeen’s NetWorth24 Online Banking and Bill Pay right from your mobile device with Mobile Banking.*
With Seven Seventeen’s Mobile Banking you will be able to:
- View your accounts – you will be able to see a snapshot of all your account balances and then select an account link to see recent account activity, thus making it easy to keep tabs on your spending
- Transfer Funds – you will be able to instantly transfer funds between eligible accounts or schedule transfers in advance by setting a transfer date
- Pay Bills – you will be able to make a payment whenever you want, wherever you are, to any of the payees you have previously set up within online banking
Known supported devices for Mobile Banking: iPhone® - any 3GS, 4G, 4GS, and 5 phone that has at least a 4.2 Operating System. AndroidTM - most devices equipped with the Gingerbread Operating System or above (2.3+). Windows Phones.
Seven Seventeen Credit Union offers three convenient ways to access your accounts via a mobile device:
- Mobile Website - Visit sscu.net using your mobile browser! Optimized for mobile use, this version of our website provides you with access to Mobile Banking along with information on rates, locations and more, while providing you with the ability to visit our full website if needed.
- Mobile App - The latest enhancement to our mobile services is here! We are excited to provide the FREE** Seven Seventeen Mobile App as another way to access your accounts and credit union information wherever you are, 24/7. The App combines the benefits of sscu.net into an easy-to-use tool that’s simple to read and navigate through. It gives you fast and free access to Mobile Banking and uses your phone's built-in functions to provide a better banking experience.
- Text Banking - Get instant access to your finances with just a simple text message using Seven Seventeen’s Text Banking!*** Once activated, send a command to 454545 and you’ll receive a text back immediately with your information. All you need is your mobile phone to quickly and securely check up-to-date account balances, review recent transactions, transfer funds between accounts and even set up automated alerts.
You can rest assured that accessing your account information on your mobile device will remain private, thanks to our multiple layers of advanced security. The security of your accounts is increased with an enhanced Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) system. This additional layer includes your username, your strong password and your one-time pass code delivered by voice, text or email. You have the option to “Remember this phone” when you log in to Mobile Banking, however, this will eliminate one layer of the enhanced security. We do not recommend that you choose this option.
You can also feel confident that your account information is encrypted from “end-to-end”. All communication between your mobile device and the Mobile Banking server uses SSL/TLS encryption in order to secure your account information. SSL encryption is also used to communicate with the Online Banking server in order to verify passwords and one-time pass codes. No account information is ever stored on the mobile device or the Mobile Banking server.
We have several recommendations for a secure Mobile Banking experience. For more information, please visit:
Best Security Practices for Mobile Banking
Best Practices for Mobile Devices
There are protections provided to you as an account holder relative to electronic funds transfers under Reg E. Please see the Online Account Access Agreement and Electronic Funds disclosure for more information.
Mobile Banking is just one of the many enhancements to Seven Seventeen’s NetWorth24 Online Banking system.
If you don’t already have online account access with NetWorth24, simply enter your member number as your username on the Online Banking login box on our home page and use your CALL24 PIN as your password. Set up your security features and you too will be able to experience the freedom of knowing your account information is always at your fingertips.
*You must have NetWorth24 to access Mobile Banking. *Bill Pay is FREE if three or more bills are paid each month. In the event that less than three bills are paid during a month, a fee will be charged for that month. Ask for details.
**Seven Seventeen’s Mobile App is free: Your mobile carrier’s messaging and data rates may apply.
*** Standard text messaging charges apply. You must have NetWorth24 to activate Text Banking.