Important security enhancements are coming to NetWorth24 on August 13, 2013! Be ready:
- Change your User ID under "User Options"
- Add phone numbers for one time pass code access under "User Options, Enhanced Login Security"
For more information, visit http://www.sscu.net/platformupgrade.
Log in now!
If you have never used NetWorth24 Online Banking & Bill Pay, you can instantly enroll!
Just click on the log-in link, use your member number as your User I.D (DO NOT include any other letters or numbers before or after your member number when logging in to the new system) and your CALL24 PIN (this is your numeric Personal Identification Number – 4 to 9 digits – for CALL24 Telephone Banking and will generally be different than your debit card PIN) as your temporary password.
Follow the steps to choose a new password, set up your security questions and Multi-Factor Authentication. It's that easy!
FREE NetWorth24 Online Banking
NetWorth24, Seven Seventeen’s online banking system, gives you Internet access to your accounts seven days a week, 24 hours per day.
Use NetWorth24 Online Banking to:
- Check account balances
- Review recent transactions
- See if a check has cleared your account
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Schedule future and recurring transfers
- View the history of your accounts – including your loans and VISA® accounts
- Access eStatements and the check reorder system without entering another username and password
- Gain access to Mobile Banking* – where you will be able to access not only your transaction history but also transfer funds and pay bills using your phone with internet access
- Sign up for Text Banking in order to verify balances and transfer funds by sending a text message
- Access secure online forms within online bnking
- Get assistance with an intuitive help menu and interactive help with our Secure Support Center
- View Seven Seventeen’s loan rates and complete online loan applications by clicking on a link
- Choose which page within online banking that you want as your start page
- Export information to Quicken®*
- Use FinanceWorks to view your accounts at other financial institutions, track your spending, reach for your financial goals, calculate your net worth and more
- Access Turbo Tax from within online banking during tax season
*There is a monthly fee associated with Quicken® Direct Connect Online Access. See our Service Charge Schedule.
FREE* Online Bill Pay
By setting up NetWorth24 Bill Pay, you’ll be able to:
- Pay bills with the click of a button
- Make multiple payments on a single screen
- Schedule future and recurring payments
- Receive electronic bills (eBills) within online banking
- See that funds aren’t debited from your account until the day the payment is due
*You must have NetWorth24 to access Mobile Banking. Bill Pay is FREE if three or more bills are paid each month. In the event that less than three bills are paid during a month, a fee will be charged for that month. Ask for details.
You can feel confident that your account information will remain private, thanks to our multiple layers of advanced security. The security of your accounts will be increased with an enhanced Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) system. This is an additional security layer that not only recognizes you by your User ID and password, but also recognizes your computer through the use of an encrypted cookie if you choose to register your computer as “private”.
If you register your computer as “public”, no cookie will be set on your computer. However, you will be prompted for your User ID and password as well as an additional security step. This step consists of challenge questions or – if you choose – a one-time pass code received by text message, email or voice message. You can also use this step to gain access to your account if you have forgotten your password.
Occasional system maintenance is necessary and may prevent you from accessing NetWorth24 Online Banking & Bill Pay. To minimize the inconvenience, this maintenance occurs during times of lowest member use, generally Midnight to 2:00 a.m. If you attempt to log into NetWorth24 while maintenance is being done, you'll receive an error message instructing you to try again later.
Guide to Online Security
Seven Seventeen Credit Union will never ask you to provide your NetWorth24 password (credentials) via an email. We may ask for this information if you call us with aNetWorth24 problem that requires this information to troubleshoot your issue. Contact Seven Seventeen or visit any branch location if you receive an email that appears suspicious or a phone call or voice mail requesting you to provide this information or any information about your account.
Do you know how to protect your privacy and stay safe online? Check out this micro-site for tips and helpful information.