|Meeting Every Payroll Need|
Seven Seventeen Credit Union has partnered with a local payroll provider to offer Comprehensive Payroll Solutions. Together, we can successfully handle just about every payroll need, whether you have 1 to 1,000 employees. Best of all, these services are provided locally, with in-person consultation and service, with timely turnaround and guaranteed accuracy on your payroll and taxes.
Payroll Calculation, Tax Payments, W2s (and more)
- Flexible options for reporting payroll (via fax, email, or a web-based solution).
- Locally owned and operated business staffed with experienced payroll and accounting experts.
- Timely turnaround with guaranteed accuracy.
- In-person consultation and service.
- Truly exceptional customer service.
- The same services you will find at the major payroll providers, for less cost!
- Wide array of payroll services, flexible with many options for customization for easy use.
Direct Deposit (ACH)
- A great solution for businesses that want to calculate their payroll, but would like to electronically transfer the net payroll files electronically to their employees' various financial institutions.
- Payroll is electronically transferred to your employee’s financial institution(s) of choice (up to three).
- Submit your payroll only one day in advance of the pay date.
- Secure, easy and fast.
- No special software needed. Just email an Excel spreadsheet or a file from your existing payroll software system (if applicable). We’ll take care of the rest!
Feel reluctant to make a change because you fear a difficult payroll conversion?
No worries! Our payroll partner has extensive experience with payroll conversions and can share customer references of those who have had the same concerns and were thrilled with the result.
Concerned that your business does not have the technical capabilities to use a payroll service?
Not a problem. Our payroll customers can fax in their time sheets, email spreadsheets, or use a web-based payroll solution. We accept whatever payroll reporting that works best and easiest for you.
What Our Customers are Saying about Seven Seventeen’s Direct Deposit (ACH) Service:
Milton A. Williams, Treasurer, Lakeview Local School District
“Lakeview Local School District realized a 50% cost savings as a result of choosing Seven Seventeen Credit Union as our local provider of direct deposit services. In addition to a lower fee structure for the direct deposit service, no set up charges were involved, and the transition was easy and convenient with NEOMIN sending the payroll files directly to Seven Seventeen via existing software (without the need for a secondary processor). Seven Seventeen handled the set up work and offered incentives for the employees to establish direct deposit accounts. If you have any questions about my experiences with Seven Seventeen Credit Union, please feel free to contact me at 330-638-1060 or email@example.com.”
Margie Malone, Office Manager, Wollam Chevrolet, Cortland, OH
“The Direct Deposit program is awesome and so is everyone at Seven Seventeen Credit Union!”
Helen Dolan, Office Manager, Miller Bearing, Kent, OH
“The setup of Seven Seventeen’s Direct Deposit program is so quick and easy!”
Gwen Fabian, Business Accounting Manager, Greenwood Chevrolet, Austintown, OH
“Seven Seventeen’s Direct Deposit program is very easy. Even the employees that were hesitant about switching from paper checks now love it!”
*Ask for details. Offer is extended to new payroll partner customers only. Credit will be applied toward payroll fees. Excludes Seven Seventeen's Direct Deposit (ACH) and Payroll Card products. This is a one-time offer, is non-transferable and is not valid with any other promotion. We reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time without notice.