|Seven Seventeen Credit Union and Visa® International reserve the right to determine, at their discretion, whether a submitted image will be accepted. All images submitted must have the consent of the owner including those images downloaded from the internet. Seven Seventeen Credit Union and Visa® International will not accept images that contain any of the following:
(Note: This list is not exclusive. Seven Seventeen Credit Union and Visa® International retain the right to decide that any submitted image is not to be used.)
- Competitive marks or names
- Political or religious imagery which is offensive to cultural values
- Illegal groups
- Socially unacceptable groups
- Provocative or sexual material
- Branded products (except those associated with approved Affinity/Co-Brand programs)
- Copyrighted or trademarked material not owned by partner
- Celebrities/musicians/public figures/athletes/cartoons, etc. (except for those associated with approved Affinity/Co-Brand programs)
- Phone numbers (e.g. 800 or 900 numbers) and URL addresses (e.g. www.xyz.com)
- Violence, profanity or obscenities
- Any references to Visa sponsorship properties (e.g. Olympics — except for those associated with approved programs)
- Any photo that might result in non-acceptance or other problems at the point of sale
- Any printing or process that interferes with the required security features of the card
- Reproduction of currency, where applicable
- Any image that may potentially bring the Visa brand into disrepute
Images that do NOT meet the above guidelines will be rejected and you will be notified by email. You may then submit another image.
For more information, contact Seven Seventeen Credit Union at 330-372-8100, 330-726-0344, 330-677-0001, 330-492-1106, or 800-775-7741.
Seven Seventeen Credit Union and Visa® International are not responsible for poor-quality images or images poorly positioned on the personalized card template.
- Image files can be in either .JPEG, .GIF, .PNG, .TIFF or .BMP formats.
- The maximum file size is 10 MB (megabytes).
- Images must be at least 840 x 840 pixels.
- Small images will reproduce poorly when printed.
- As you increase the scale of your image too much, it may also print poorly.
- The bigger the image you choose, the longer it will take to upload.
- Images may reproduce slightly darker than the original photo.
- The time your image takes to upload depends on your own internet connection speed.
- Should your image be slow to upload, please talk to your own internet access provider for help.
- On a typical 56k modem, each 1 MB will take about 3 minutes to upload. (This is approximate and depends on your connection speed, which may vary.)