Employee Banking Benefits
|Your employer has partnered with Seven Seventeen to provide you with valuable credit union benefits. To welcome your membership, we have created this package of GREAT PERKS, called CU@Work!|
- Great Perks
- Great Perks for your Loan Needs
- Four Ways to Enroll in CU@Work
- Becoming a Member & Making Changes to Existing Accounts
- FREE Checks (special CU@Work design only).1
- Easy $50 — Receive $50 when you sign up for the direct deposit of your entire paycheck into a new Seven Seventeen checking account through your employer.2
- $5 to open your savings account.3
- FREE Checking Account.
- Unlimited check writing.
- No per check charge.
- FREE CALL24 — 24/7 Telephone Banking Services.
- FREE Online Banking (NetWorth24).4
- FREE Online Bill Pay.4
- FREE eStatements.
- FREE copies of recently cancelled check images with eStatements and NetWorth24.
- FREE email alerts (eLerts).
- Convenient visits to your workplace.
- 12 months of Relationship Builder status, meaning no monthly service fee, is a great benefit for your first year of membership while you build your deposit and loan relationship with us.3
GREAT PERKS for your loan needs:5
1-Up to 2 boxes of 150 checks per year. 2-To qualify for the $50, Direct Deposit (transfer of entire paycheck) must go into a new primary Seven Seventeen Credit Union Checking account (unless otherwise specified by a Seven Seventeen Credit Union representative). Internal transfers to any additional Seven Seventeen accounts are permitted from the checking account. The $50 will be deposited into your checking account within 90 days after confirmation that the requirements have been met. 3-For new members only. 4-Online Bill Pay is free each month in which three or more bills are paid online; otherwise a fee may apply. See our Service Charge Schedule. NOTE: You must have an active email address and Seven Seventeen must be informed of any changes to your email address. 5-Ask for details.
- FREE mortgage prequalification.
- $100 off mortgage closing costs.
- No annual fee on VISA® Platinum Rewards credit card.
- .25% rate reduction on most consumer loans when paying through automatic payment, direct deposit, or ACH (electronic transfers) from another financial institution.
- Waive annual fee on first year Home Equity Line of Credit ($50 value).
- No application fee for vehicle refinancing from other financial institutions.
Four Ways to Enroll in CU@Work:
- Your Company’s Liaison
- Applications and CU@Work Membership Kits can be found with your Liaison (a contact person in your Human Resources, Payroll, or Administration Department).
- Contact your Seven Seventeen Representative
- Personal account assistance is available over the phone or via the mail. Or, we can come to you! For information on scheduling an onsite visit to your workplace, your Liaison can contact your Seven Seventeen Representative directly or call 330-372–8156, 330-726–0344, 330-677–0001, 330-492–1106 or 800-775–7741 ext. 8156 or email
- Download the necessary forms below.
- Visit a Branch
Becoming a Member & Making Changes to Existing Accounts:
Ask your company’s Liaison for a CU@Work Membership Kit or download the necessary forms below.
Complete the Following Two Forms:
Mail Your Forms
- Send signed and completed forms and a copy of your driver’s license to:
Seven Seventeen Credit Union
3181 Larchmont Ave, N.E.
Warren, OH 44483–2498
You will receive your membership packet in the mail in 5–10 business days. If your paperwork needs to be processed sooner, please stop in to your nearest Seven Seventeen branch.