|Since its beginning, Seven Seventeen has been helping our members/owners achieve their financial goals. Seven Seventeen helps you to develop a consistent habit of saving regularly through regular deposits. This is especially easy if you have Payroll Deduction or Direct Deposit available to you through your employer. Opening a Membership Savings Account with a minimum of $5 makes you a member/owner of Seven Seventeen. |
- Membership entitles you to apply for all of Seven Seventeen's services.
- Membership allows you to vote in Seven Seventeen's Annual Election of Directors.
- A $50.00 minimum balance earns dividends.
- Dividends are declared quarterly by Seven Seventeen's Board of Directors.
- Dividends are calculated by the daily balance method, compounded and paid quarterly.