At Seven Seventeen Credit Union, we believe that it is important for young people to learn to save and manage money. We also know that the topic of money can be boring for kids, so we’ve called on Dollar Dog to save the day. The Dollar Dog Kids Club at Seven Seventeen is a fun way for kids ages 12 and younger to learn the value of saving and spending responsibly. Joining is Easy & Free! Simply open a Dollar Dog Kids Club Savings Account for each child in your family with an initial deposit of $5.00 or more.
Here are just some of the benefits that come with a Dollar Dog Kids Club membership:
- Membership Card – The official club membership card designates your child as an exclusive member of the Dollar Dog Kids Club and entitles them to all of the associated benefits.
- Dollar Dog Coins – Every time your child makes a deposit of $10 or more, he or she will receive a Dollar Dog Coin (two coins for deposits of $25 or more*.) Kids can save their coins to exchange for toys and other prizes.
- Dollar Dog Doghouse Bank – Kids can color and decorate their own Dollar Dog Doghouse Bank and use it to save their money and/or their Dollar Dog Coins.
- Online Dollar Dog Club House – This “Kid’s only” site features fun facts, games, printable items such as coloring pages, music, links to other fun sites, and more. All of this is easily accessed from the Dollar Dog Website.
- Special Events & Celebrations – There will be plenty of opportunities for kids to come into the credit union to have fun and even meet Dollar Dog in person.
- Birthday Cards – Kids will receive a birthday card each year signed by Dollar Dog. They can also bring their card in and receive an extra Dollar Dog Coin.
- And more!